Everything That Your Makeup Kit Needs To Have For a Glowy Look
Everyone enjoys the feeling when they’re about to buy their first makeup kit. Renowned fashion experts and people working with some of the best fashion companies say that buying a makeup kit is like investing. After all, it involves spending both money and time. So, before you start walking around the aisles while filling your shopping carts, it’s important to take a look at the essentials. What are the things that you must include in your makeup kit? Here are the list of VEGAN COSMETICS UK.
- Skin and eye primer: The best sellers of pearl gold cream say that you’ll need skin and eye primer to minimize pores. It will also reduce the formation of creases around the eyes.
- Foundation and concealer palette: It’s an absolute must-have for people of all skin tones.
- Contouring Palette: You need to purchase a palette with several color shades. For contouring, you’ll need at least three matte brown shades.
- Eye-shadow: Just like everyone else, you probably love eye-shadow too. That’s why you must include it in your makeup kit.
- A palette of lipsticks: Indeed, you’ll need a basic palette of lipsticks with colors including different shades of red, pink, coral, and nude hues. Palettes allow you to mix and match various colors.
- A brow kit: For the brow kit, the color range should be from light taupe to deep brown and a bit of black too. You can also get a few different shades in pencils or creams. Or you can stick to powder palettes.
- Liners for eyes and lips: Yes, both the eyeliner and lip liner are important inclusions. A makeup kit is incomplete without them. You can choose from liquid, gel, pencil, or cake liners.
- Setting powder: Another vital addition to a makeup kit is the setting powder. Don’t forget to apply the foundation before the powder, or it will stick to your face instead of blending.
- A setting spray: The best dealers of pearl gold cream remind you to purchase a trustworthy setting spray. It can save your life if your location is incredibly humid.
- List of brushes: Of course, a makeup kit would cease to retain its identity without the appropriate brushes.
- Dense foundation brush
- Medium dual fiber foundation brush
- Medium blush brush
- Angled contour brush (relatively dense)
- Medium fan brush (for finishing powder)
- Small tapered face brush or small fan brush (for highlighting purposes)
- Large flat eye-shadow brush
- Small flat eye-shadow brush
- Fluffy blending brush (for crease color and blending)
- Small pencil brush (to apply shadow below the eye and inner corners)
- Large fluffy powder brush
- Angled or a straight eyeliner brush
- Stiff angled brow brush
- Lip brush
Now you have an all-encompassing list to help you choose the right makeup accessories and products that you need to create an excellent beginner’s makeup kit. You can get a few of the essentials that you need at Fash London. It’s one of the best companies that sell fashion accessories in London. You can see what they have to offer at www.fashlondon.co.uk. A few other items, however, you have to buy from other sources. Just make sure that you choose a reputable company for those products.